Arboricultural Consultancy Services
Our Consultants undertake a range of professional services with the most commonly requested examples listed below. However, all services can be tailored to a clients bespoke requirements.
We work closely with home owners & buyers, architects, developers, project managers, property and estate managers, facilities managers, independent schools and academy’s, utility providers, parish councils and charities amongst others. Our services include:
- Tree surveys and reports for trees and development purposes – also known as a British Standard 5837 survey. (BS5837 Trees in relation to design, demolition and construction).
- Tree condition inspections for safety and liability purposes.
- Tree inventory surveys and management action plans.
- Home buyers report for mortgage and/or insurance purposes.
- Amenity woodland surveys and management plans.
- Tree work applications to fulfil the requirements of local planning legislation.